There are many tracing tools that we use in hand embroidery for pattern transfer: friction pens, water-soluble markers, pencils, dressmaker pens, carbon paper, tailor’s chalk…
It’s easy to trace the pattern to fabric, but how to erase tracing marks after the embroidery is done?
Let’s find out how to remove these tracing marks!
Care to learn more?
- Read a full article about How to remove tracing marks from the fabric on the EasyToMake designs Blog. You will find some tips and tricks that will help you remove tracing marks from the fabric with confidence.
- Learn more about tracing tools and techniques. Read the article “How to transfer embroidery pattern to fabric. Embroidery design transfer techniques and tools“.
- Try to use the Lightbox pattern transfer method – “How to transfer a pattern with the lightbox method. Tutorial“.
You can also watch these related video tutorials:
- How to transfer embroidery pattern with tissue paper
- How to transfer a pattern with the lightbox method
I add new video tutorials to my channel every week. To get notified when a new video goes live, subscribe to my YouTube channel and click on the bell right beside the button.
Or sign up for my newsletter and be the first to know when I release a new hand embroidery video, DIY tutorial, or blog post!