Halloween Bat and a full moon hand embroidery pattern
Hand embroidery pdf pattern
Halloween Bat and a full moon
Embroider this simple image to:
- Decorate fabric napkins and create original and sustainable table decor
- Embellish a T-shirt
- Add an extra festive touch to a treat bag
- Make a banner or a hoop art to decorate your home for Halloween
If you don’t feel confident in your hand embroidery skills, do not worry. This pattern is really beginner-friendly! To make things easier, this downloadable embroidery pattern is packed with all the goodies you will need:
- Material list
- Printable embroidery pattern
- Stitch guide (with links to the video tutorials of each stitch you will use)
- Color guide
- Instructions for pattern transfer
- List of embroidery resources – video tutorials and articles
Some technical information:
- The size of the document is 6 pages.
- The size of the design is 10 cm (4 inches).
- The pattern is written in English.
- This listing is for digital files only and does not include any supplies beyond the information contained in the PDF.