Young Sun hand embroidery pdf pattern
Hand embroidery pdf pattern and instructions
Rise and shine! Just like this Sun.
Embroider this Young Sun motive with a beginner-friendly pattern to:
- Embellish your clothes or accessories
- Decorate a T-shirt
- Add an extra touch to a tote bag or a string backpack
- Personalize your child’s clothes
- Make a banner or a hoop art to decorate your home
If you don’t feel confident in your hand embroidery skills, do not worry. I’ll guide you through the whole process! To make things easier, this downloadable embroidery pattern is packed with all the goodies you will need:
- Material list
- Printable embroidery pattern
- Stitch guide (with links to the video tutorials of each stitch you will use)
- Color guide
- Instructions for pattern transfer
- Step-by-step embroidery instructions with photos
- Instructions for finishing your embroidery in a hoop
- List of embroidery resources – video tutorials and articles
Some technical information:
- The size of the document – 14 pages.
- The size of the design is 10 cm (4 inches).
- The pattern is written in English.
- This listing is for digital files only and does not include any supplies beyond the information included in the PDF.
There are no reviews yet.